Thursday, August 1, 2019

Scary Moment

One night, In the crowded mall, me and my friend Kathleen were having fun messing around In all the stores. Then, we decided to go to cutbacks and get some refreshing drinks to quench our thirsts from running around the huge mall. When we got to cutbacks, we couldn't wait to taste the caramel franchises in our dry mouths Kathleen let me go In front of her (of course she would, she's so nice), and so she turns around and looks behind her, only to see the scariest man you couldn't even explain it.This guy had black spiky hair with a gun In his pocket, a pack of cigarettes In his jack pocket, and an evil face of a villain. The guy was looking up and down at Kathleen, licking his lips as if he were interested. Kathleen said very loudly, â€Å"Can I Help You?!?!?! â€Å",and he walked outside quietly, still with that evil villain face. Kathleen told me what happened so let her go In front of me.As we waited in the long line that was out the door of cutbacks, the guy was sitting outside , like he was waiting for us, and we could tell that he was plotting to steal, because he had that face that a puppy does when it sees food. As soon as we got our two caramel franchises, we took a run for it. I even dropped some change and didn't even care. When Kathleen ran by where I dropped all my change, she stopped to pick it up. I said, â€Å"Kathleen come on, he's right†¦ † And I didn't even get to finish when he was standing right behind Kathleen. Kathleen Run! † I screamed, and helped her up. Luckily, her mom was in the mall, and we ran in that exact direction, no where else, and he was still chasing us. Finally, we found Sateen's mom and ran right behind her and told her everything bout what had Just happened. We went to the security place and they said they have been looking for this person for 2 weeks and that the same thing happened to 2 other pre-teens just like us. If her mom was not in that mall, we could've been kidnapped and possibly killed!By Ass istantship One night, in the crowded mall, me and my friend Kathleen were having fun messing around in all the stores. Then, we decided to go to cutbacks and get some refreshing When we got to cutbacks, we couldn't wait to taste the caramel franchises in our rye mouths Kathleen let me go in front of her (of course she would, she's so nice), and This guy had black spiky hair with a gun in his pocket, a pack of cigarettes in his Kathleen said very loudly, â€Å"Can I Help You?!?!?! , and he walked outside quietly, still with that evil villain face. Kathleen told me what happened so I let her go in front of some change and didn't even care. When Kathleen ran by where I dropped all my change, she stopped to pick it up. I said, â€Å"Kathleen come on, he's right†¦ † And I didn't other pre-teens Just like us. If her mom was not in that mall, we could've been

No comments:

Post a Comment